At this consultation your baby's growth, health and development will be reviewed.
This consultation will focus on:
- your Parents' Evaluation of Development Status (PEDS) questions in your
My Health, Learning and Development
Record (remember to complete these questions before the visit if you can)
- safe sleeping
- food in the first year of life
- playgroup and how to join
- how to share books and stories with your baby
- how play helps learning and development
- family relationships and wellbeing.
Remember, you and your nurse can talk about other issues/concerns if they arise.
Please tell the nurse if your baby:
- is not responding to noises
- is not making any sounds
- is not enjoying eye contact with you
- is not lifting their head.
Parent Tip Sheets for the 4 month visit
The following Tip Sheets are given to you at the 4 Month Visit:
To view all the Tip Sheets, see:
Parent Tip Sheets