Casual staff

​eduPass for Casual Staff

As a Casual Staff member at a Victorian government school you have access to online resources and applications. You should have already received a letter from your school about how you can register for these services. If you have not received a letter, please contact your school.

Please note that some links below will take you to a secure website requiring a user ID and password.

Get Support