Here you can find resources relating to emergencies, natural disasters and extreme weather, including heat health and fire preparedness.
Links to resources to help you prepare for the fire season.
- Fire Ready app – download the official Victorian Government app for access to timely, relevant and tailored warnings and information in Victoria.
- Bushfire Education – the Victorian Government’s teaching and learning materials.
- Plan & Prepare – CFA’s suite of resources on planning and preparing for the fire season.
- Kids & Schools – CFA’s resources on fire safety for children and schools, including teaching resources and educational games.
- CFA YouTube – keep up-to-date with regular summer safety update videos from the Emergency Management Commissioner.
- KidZone – the Metropolitan Fire Brigade’s dedicated page for children to teach them about fire safety
Heat health resources
Links to resources to help you stay healthy during periods of extreme heat.