Children's Week event information
A Week of Learning Fun through Reading and Play
Sunraysia Community Health Service
DescriptionCome and join our play education sessions being held at various locations throughout Mildura with give aways each day. The topics of education will include:
• Learning through play - bubble activity, cause and effect, hand-eye co-ordination, tracking, shapes, imagination and creativity. Bubbles bottle give away with written information
• Diet and fussy eaters - enjoying meal times, making healthy foods fun, realistic expectations. Water bottle give away with written information
• Active kids brain development - The benefits if physical activity. Mini Ninja Warriors. Frisbee give away with written information.
• Smiles for Miles - The importance of dental health & making teeth time fun. Looking after ourselves and our bodies. Tooth brush and tooth paste give away.
• 1,000 books before school - Supporting families in school readiness, encouraging independence, healthy parent / child relationships. Give away - a children's book and written information. Plus a poster stating 100 ways to praise your child. This session will follow story time and craft activity at the local library.
Age GroupsBirth to 6 years
(03) 5022 5444
VenueImagine Café, 37 Pine Avenue, Mildura, VIC, 3500
Start Date: 25/10/2017
End Date: 25/10/2017
Time: 10am to 12pm