Children's Week event information
Children's Week Celebration
Caroline Chisholm Society
DescriptionParents and children are invited to join our fun activities that include:
• Gymball and obstacle activity: An educational workshop focusing on health and well-being through physical activity. The activity is suitable for children from birth to 5 years.
• Animals/Wildlife Encounter: Animal incursions are fun, interactive and educational! This 1 hour encounter features a massive range of animals such as cockatoos, potoroos and bettongs (kangaroo family), possums, snakes, lizards, owls, a dingo and a crocodile! Children can pat and hold animals. Children can also get photos taken.
• Story Time: There will be a story time presentation towards the end of the party by Caroline Springs Library with free book giveaways.
• Face painting and balloon twisting: We are being visited by a fairy will face paint and teach children how to make balloon animals.
• Lunch: A healthy lunch will be provided for everyone.
• Art and craft activities including drawing and painting
Age GroupsBirth to 5 years
VenueCaroline Chisholm Society, 2 Darebin Place, Caroline Springs, VIC, 3023
Start Date: 27/10/2017
End Date: 27/10/2017
Time: 11am to 2pm